About the Assessment
The top critical success factor for a business architecture practice is having a clear, relevant value proposition to your organization, one that is continually delivered and understood by your colleagues and C-level executives. This one-of-a-kind assessment will help you to evaluate your business architecture value from two perspectives: the Internal Alignment of your team and the External Adoption by others in your organization. The assessment is based on proven global best practices and informed by insights from the Business Architect Strengths study.
Instructions for Using the Assessment
There are three steps to complete the assessment:
- Take the Assessment – Participants should include the executive(s) ultimately accountable for business architecture within your organization, the leader of your business architecture practice function, and potentially other key business architecture practitioners.
- Have a Conversation – Compare your scores, discuss insights, and identify gaps and opportunities for individuals and your business architecture practice overall.
- Take Action – Formalize your next steps into action plans for individuals and an enhancement roadmap for your business architecture practice.
There are two files for you to download:
- Instructions and Survey – This document provides additional instructions on how to complete the assessment and interpret the results. It also includes the assessment questions in an editable PDF format that scores your results.
- Visualization – This document provides you with an engaging visual that you can use to share your results with others. All you need to do is populate the diagram with your scores, and you are ready for conversations!
Questions? Feedback? Want to share your results? We always want to hear from you! Contact us.