Learn through in-depth programs with group coaching and community building.
Who is this program for?
Business architecture practitioners and practice leaders who are serious about their business architecture career and success – and would like to learn from the collective wisdom and power of community. This program is ideal for:
- Practitioners – Accelerates and guides you by enhancing your knowledge and abilities in the practical creation and usage of business architecture. Advances your career.
- Practice Leaders – Accelerates and guides you on how to establish a successful and sustainable business architecture practice within your organization. Provides a platform for success that can yield career advancement and benefit your organization.
What do I get?
- Access to the Biz Arch Mastery Learning Pathways
- StraightTalk and in-depth resources with image library
- FABAQ (Frequently Asked Business Architecture Questions)
- Monthly newsletter with roundups of the month's best content, as well as exclusive content not available anywhere else
- Free access to all standard and premium resources (e.g., eBooks, primary research reports, and tools)
- Monthly small group coaching including 1-hour of instructional coaching and 1 hour of group Q&A with problem-solving exercises
- TribeTalkTM (online collaboration platform for in-depth Q&A and discussion)
What happens after the year is up?
After your 1-year early-access is up, you will be invited to join any tier (full list price). If no action is taken, you will be moved to the Basic tier.