Learn through in-depth programs with group coaching and community building.
Who is this program for?
Business architecture practitioners and practice leaders who are serious about their business architecture career and success – and would like to learn from the collective wisdom and power of community. This program is ideal for:
- Practitioners – Accelerates and guides you by enhancing your knowledge and abilities in the practical creation and usage of business architecture. Advances your career.
- Practice Leaders – Accelerates and guides you on how to establish a successful and sustainable business architecture practice within your organization. Provides a platform for success that can yield career advancement and benefit your organization.
What do I get?
- Twice monthly small group coaching including 1-hour of instructional coaching and 1 hour of group Q&A with problem-solving exercises
- TribeTalkTM (online collaboration platform for in-depth Q&A and discussion)
- Free access to all premium resources, including almost 9 hours of recorded webinars and a complimentary Business Architect Strengths package
- Access to the Biz Arch Mastery Learning Pathways
- StraightTalk and in-depth resources with image library
- FABAQ (Frequently Asked Business Architecture Questions)
- Monthly newsletter with roundups of the month's best content, as well as exclusive content not available anywhere else
What happens after the year is up?
After your 1-year access is up, you will be invited to join the exclusive Inner Circle Alumni program. You will continue to have access to all of the free resources that are part of the Basic tier.