Meet Your Tribe: Biz Arch Mastery Is for the Three-Ps
If you are a business architecture practitioner or are in the process of becoming one, if you are establishing and maturing a business architecture practice within your organization, or if you are a business architecture partner and just want to learn more about the discipline, then Biz Arch Mastery is for you. Welcome to your tribe.
What Is Biz Arch Mastery?
In a word: Biz Arch Mastery is all about resources. The resources it takes to learn and successfully practice and leverage business architecture. That means we go beyond just business architecture-specific resources and focus on a broad spectrum of knowledge, skills and perspectives necessary to thrive in the role and discipline, including those related to communication and visualization, strategic thinking, leadership, personal development, related techniques, broader world topics and trends, and much more.
In the complex and vast world of business architecture, Biz Arch Mastery is about simplified interpretation, new thought leadership and practical application – supported by content, tools, accelerators and the tribe.
Quick Start Guide
The resource below provides a birdseye view of Biz Arch Mastery. This download will guide you on a detailed explanation about how to use this site's advanced search and filtering capabilities, which will enable you to narrow or broaden your resource searches for collections of like-content, graphical resources, white papers, articles, blog posts, podcasts and more.
Lot's Of Ways To Explore...
There are many way to engage within Biz Arch Mastery:
- Simply curious or just getting grounded in business architecture concepts? Have a look at FABAQs (Frequently Asked Business Architecture Questions).
- Winning worldwide acclaim, our professional business blog – StraightTalk – provides serious business architecture content with a light and fun tone. Subscribe. We deliver twice monthly.
- Library is where you can really sink your teeth into the depth and breadth of our offerings ranging from an extensive downloadable image library to articles, podcasts and videos. Use the filters to narrow down what you're looking for.
- Learning Pathways is our pièce de résistance. Whether you are interested in business architecture from a practitioner, practice or partner perspective, Learning Pathways walks you through from the beginning of your journey to mastery.
- Resources and Tools offer valuable supplementary content related to business architecture as well as other complementary disciplines, techniques, and skills. For example, see What We're Reading and the Business Architecture Toolbox.
Sign Up Now
What are you waiting for? Create your free account today and accelerate your business architecture mastery.